We hope that you will join us in celebrating International Paramedics Day on 8th July 2023.
You can do this by engaging with our content and sharing it as widely as possible – or creating your own.
1. Tell us who you are, what you do, and where you do it, using our case study template which is available for you to complete and upload.
The template includes a few short questions for you to answer – either in writing or as a short video.
We will publish as many of these written and video case studies as we can on the International Paramedics Day website and on the official IPD Facebook, Instagram and Twitter social media channels.
2. Create your own posts on the 8th July 2023, explaining what you do and where you do it using your own social media accounts. Please remember to use the hashtags #WhatParamedicsDo and #IPD2023.
3. Encourage your employer and colleagues to mark the occasion in your own workplace and make it memorable, for yourselves as well as the people you care for. Don’t forget to share your activities on social media and join the conversation.
Please keep a close eye on our social media channels for updates and information. You can support the campaign by liking, sharing and commenting on our content using the hashtags #IPD2023 and #WhatParamedicsDo.
The following resources are available for you to use to promote the aims of International Paramedics Day.
• The official logo
• Biography of Dominique-Jean Larrey
• Artwork to support your social media activities
All of these resources can be found on our downloads page.
We also have a Case Study Template here.