Please share your case studies with us to showcase the vital role that paramedics play in people's lives and the reasons why paramedics should feel proud of the work that they do. We will feature some of the case studies submitted in our Case Studies Gallery and on the International Paramedics Day social media channels. You can also share any case studies you create through your own communication channels, and if you have any ideas for collaboration, please get in touch.
We have developed a template to help you to structure your case study and tell us about yourself, what you do, and where you do it.
You can provide the information in writing or as a video.
• Written case study requirements: Please complete the Written Case Study form. Please complete the details of the person submitting the form, upload at least one photo and answer the Case Study questions. Read our Video and Photography Guidance here.
• Video case study requirements: Please complete the Video Case Study form. Please complete the details of the person submitting the form and the details of the person featured in the Video Case Study.
The person in the video should tell us about themselves, their job and the work that they do, straight to camera, ideally filmed in your workplace setting, around 30-60 seconds in length, with minimal background noise or disturbance. Read our Video and Photography Guidance here.
Example video format:
- My name is [name] I'm from [country] and I'm a [job title] at [workplace]
- In my role I [describe the work you do and where you do it]
- What I love most about my job is....
- I think people would be surprised to know/would find it unexpected that...
- My advice for anyone entering the profession is...
View the Case Studies Gallery for more ideas.
Please note, unfortunately we may not be able to feature all case studies submitted.
TERMS & CONDITIONS.
By uploading content, I hereby grant it’s use, solely for the purpose of the promotion of International Paramedics Day by its partners and third parties (including the press).
I hereby authorise partners to copy, exhibit, publish, edit or distribute all content submitted (including photographs videos and written text) for the purposes of publicising International Paramedics Day for any other lawful purpose. In addition, I waive my rights to any compensation arising or related to the use of the content. I release and discharge International Paramedics Day from any and all claims arising out of use of the content for any lawful purpose such as for publicity, illustration, advertising, and web content.
By uploading a photo and/or video, I confirm I have gained permission from the person/people and/or owners of the businesses (which are shown) in the photograph(s)/video(s) and they have given consent for the use of their image to be used for the promotion of International Paramedics Day. This might include (but is not limited to), the right to use them in printed and online publicity, social media, press releases and on websites.
Back to Written Case Study Form
Back to Video Case Study Form